School Meals Supervisory Assistant (SMSA)
We require committed and enthusiastic School Meals Supervisory Assistants who have experience working with children and who can demonstrate an aptitude for working with children with profound and severe learning difficulties. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Work within a team and be an effective communicator.
- Manage children in a clear, consistent and fair way.
- Help the children develop social and play skills.
- Help the children with their personal hygiene care.
- Help the children with their eating and drinking.