School Meals Supervisary Assistant
AS and When - 12.15pm – 1.45pm (1.5 hours per day)
Mandeville School is a primary special school for pupils who have severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties; many of our pupils also have autistic spectrum disorder. Classes are organised on an age, need and learning style basis.
We require committed and enthusiastic School Meals Supervisory Assistants who have experience working with children and who can demonstrate an aptitude for working with children with profound and severe learning difficulties. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Work within a team and be an effective communicator.
- Manage children in a clear, consistent and fair way.
- Help the children develop social and play skills.
- Help the children with their personal hygiene care.
- Help the children with their eating and drinking.
Mandeville School is committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.direct.gov.uk